Does the Bloodsecrator ability: Rage of Khorne stack?

Emicus

Yes it does. Personally I would only take one as I prefer to fight in Battalions, unless I was taking 2 Battalions which each required a Bloosecrator, then obvioisly I'd take more.

Best thing to do is experiment with it, see if it does help taking more than one.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It does stack unless house ruled otherwise.

@Russ Veal Made a Bloodletter bomb list around using the double banner strategy. Bloodthirster command ability to give them run and charge, a blood stoker to give them increased movement, then 2 banners planted to give them +2 attacks per model. You use a large unit of Bloodletters and leave a little trail of them behind to make sure 1 model is in range of both banners. This can now be further improved by using the Lord of War trait on the Bloodletters causing them to do mortals wounds on a 4+ to hit!

First part has been answered :)

26 minutes ago, Emicus said:

Would you take multiples if this is so, why, or why not?

Depends entirely on what I'm fielding and the board size.  Because it's +1 melee attack per model (per weapon) they really lend themselves when you're fielding a lot of single attack models such as Bloodletters/Bloodreavers as opposed to an army with a smaller model count (lots of Blood Warriors and large creatures).  For points-based games I'd not spend more than 10% of my points on one (so maximum of 1 Bloodsecrator for every 1200 points), but again it'll depend on the number of models and size of board - 36" diameter covers a huge area.

Don't forget to look out for any Temple of Skulls scenery pieces too - double your totem's range :o 

• 4 weeks later...

I hope this gets FAQ'd soon as it doesn't make sense.

To me you should only be able to be under the affect of one ability of the same name.

If you already have Rage of Khorne, then you are getting it from another source it wouldn't make sense to get +2 to attack.

Would Loathsome Sorcery also make it so you have to re-roll successful casting twice?

"1 ability of the same name": Its definitely a house rule i play with.

Do you guys usually house rule this as well? Or am i out of my mind?

To me you should only be able to be under the affect of one ability of the same name.

If you already have Rage of Khorne, then you are getting it from another source it wouldn't make sense to get +2 to attack.

Would Loathsome Sorcery also make it so you have to re-roll successful casting twice?

This is how my local battle bunker is playing it so I am swapping Skarr bloodwrath in as a substitute for my future plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, WillofNagash said:

there's alot of stuff which doesnt make sense. all stackable things don't make sense. 

its a points investment. the guy holding the banner is 140 points. that's all he's going to do, stand there. for two banners that's 280 points, 14% of your army. ( 2k ) that's nearly 15 blood warriors. 

there's alot of stuff which doesnt make sense. all stackable things don't make sense. 

its a points investment. the guy holding the banner is 140 points. that's all he's going to do, stand there. for two banners that's 280 points, 14% of your army. ( 2k ) that's nearly 15 blood warriors. 

He is 120 points.

Yep.

Don't forget to use an aspiringDB as your general and get another attack. 5 wrathmongers to get another attack, 

Allegiance ability/cmd traits to get another attack on a 5+

Watch your blood warriors do 24-30+ attacks before they die.  Pure khorne rage. 

For the blood God 

Yep.

Don't forget to use an aspiringDB as your general and get another attack. 5 wrathmongers to get another attack, 

Allegiance ability to get another attack 

Watch your blood warriors do 24-30+ attacks before they die.  Pure khorne rage. 

For the blood God 

I was planning on doing that but I noticed how short that 6 inch range is.

Currently I am thinking of using the mighty lord of Khorne I already included as my general instead.

Failing less charges can sometimes generate more attacks than increasing the attacks for the units.

18 minutes ago, TrexPushups said:

I was planning on doing that but I noticed how short that 6 inch range is.

Currently I am thinking of using the mighty lord of Khorne I already included as my general instead.

Failing less charges can sometimes generate more attacks than increasing the attacks for the units.

Get him in there. The aspiringDB can hold his own in combat, place him behind a line of warriors/reavers, the one with the hammer has a 3" range and is only 80 points. 

Give the artifact to the mighty lord he can kill anything on. 5+ but as a general, his command ability is not really necessary if you already run a Bloodstoker. 

Archived