Nurgle Heroes, Who is the Serious Baydirt?

FullMetalRPG

It seems that they did not update all the Warscrolls in the app then, because they still say Plaguebearer Hero.

I hope they actually intend to keep the app current, or else things could get confusing really fast.

They have not updated the app which is frustrating. I was alerted to the difference in wordings last week. If you look at the pdf download of the warscroll on the Plaguebearer's item page on the GW store it does reflect the new wording. Which is great for Nurgle players because the previous wording was way too restrictive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Harbinger's Ward save is amazing and works on wounds and mortal wounds.

I dunno man if you compare him to a Drakesworn Templar which is also 500 pts Bubulos gives out more damage with his Crushing Jaws and Befouled Bulk attacks and Tamurkhan is tailored towards killing Characters which is nice, he heals d3 wounds per turn which is pretty massive. I think he is slightly overcosted, and should come in around 450, a bit less than glottkin, but he's still the heaviest hitter available to an all Nurgle list

Like this

The Star Drake does loads of extra damage on its special rules - eats 3 models and tail swipe for mortal wounds. That's why its attack profile looks average. Above all else a 3+ save. Also Rain of Stars!

Like this

Oh snap homie! Thank you for alerting me to that wording! That is a LOT better! Harbinger of Decay is going to be my model of the paycheck. Yea!

10 minutes ago, FullMetalRPG said:

They have not updated the app which is frustrating. I was alerted to the difference in wordings last week. If you look at the pdf download of the warscroll on the Plaguebearer's item page on the GW store it does reflect the new wording. Which is great for Nurgle players because the previous wording was way too restrictive.

I downloaded the PDF off their site now. Apart from them updating the app, I also wish they would actually have the warscrolls available in their rules section, but it's full of only the old Compendium warscrolls. That's where I looked for the new updated warscroll first, but didn't find any.

I ended up shooting GW an email asking them to go update the app, else it's be useless real fast if the content it out of date.

By the way, are there any other Nurgle warscrolls that's also incorrect in the app vs the GA: Chaos book?

11 minutes ago, Spiky Norman said:

I downloaded the PDF off their site now. Apart from them updating the app, I also wish they would actually have the warscrolls available in their rules section, but it's full of only the old Compendium warscrolls. That's where I looked for the new updated warscroll first, but didn't find any.

I ended up shooting GW an email asking them to go update the app, else it's be useless real fast if the content it out of date.

By the way, are there any other Nurgle warscrolls that's also incorrect in the app vs the GA: Chaos book?

not sure, but there is other warscrolls, manticore lord for instance. 

Actually I just got a reply from the costumer service - I like their response time on this. This is their reply:

Thank you for your email. I have the Age of Sigmar (AoS) app on my Samsung phone (Galaxy Note 2) and since I have not previously downloaded those scrolls, I just downloaded them and they match up with the scrolls on the web store. I would recommend that you tap and hold on the warscroll from your warscrolls list that is outdated, and the option to delete the warscroll will appear. Select 'Delete' and then re-download the warscroll and that should give you the most current version.

I hope this helps! Please let us know should you have any other questions.

It did not work for me, though. The app crashes if I delete warscrolls, and even though it does actually delete them, the new ones I download still is out of date and says Plaguebearer Hero for instance.

I sent a reply back to them with the details, but maybe their suggestion might work for some of you guys.

I've addressed this already as well, we had a big discussion about it on one of the other nurgle threads, and GW said they would make sure the PB warscroll would be updated to the latest version, this was a couple weeks ago, haven't seen a change yet. Its only the locus ability, so for plague drones, beast of nurgle and plague bearers, just remember it triggers from a nurgle daemon hero and not a plague bearer hero. It's a big change because the Herald was too slow to keep up with your plague drones, now you can use a faster moving unit like the Harbinger or Daemon Prince to keep up with them, a unit of 6 with a Daemon Prince is going to be a very tough killy unit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived