Building and painting my skaven army/clan Mors/Mixed skaven/ any ideas/suggestion are welcome

Skreech Verminking

After the old world got destroyed and the age of Sigmar began, which happened about 5-6years ago, I stopped playing the game and wandered of to 40k.

but after some time Games Workshop brought out the ghb, which brought me back to the actual game. after reading the end times story and other kind of Books like “rise of the Horned rat”,or “Queek Headtaker” I started to fall in love with the most brutal of all skaven known clans, “clan Mors”. (Especially after total war Warhammer 2 was released)

now I’m mostly painting on a 2000points tournament list of which I thought to show my progress.

anyways I hope you all will enjoy my painted miniature.

any kind of suggestion and your own oppinion are welcome

You’re telling me that Skreech Verminking himself won’t be using Skreech Verminking? Jokes aside, those models look good-good I like to see more rats yes-yes!

*cough* I mean filthy raki! Grumble Grumble Grumble

Also the one suggestion I have which I always say is to paint the rims if bases, it takes no time and makes them look neat.

19 minutes ago, Ragnar Alpaca said:

You’re telling me that Skreech Verminking himself won’t be using Skreech Verminking? Jokes aside, those models look good-good I like to see more rats yes-yes!

*cough* I mean filthy raki! Grumble Grumble Grumble

Also the one suggestion I have which I always say is to paint the rims if bases, it takes no time and makes them look neat.

Yes-yes we will not be joining the fight, but don’t worry we are still holding the strings

I like-like Kraak the Old Thing! He's suitably Skaveny!

Since you mention wanting idea's in the topic title, one easy way to do book text is to get a Micron Pen 005 (or 003 if you can find one). They sell for about $3.50 at Michaels if you are in the US.  It's much easier to write "scribbles" with one of those than to try to do it with a brush (unless you have Golden Daemon level brush control skills). Also useful for dotting eyes and various other tasks that require a very thin line.

Something you might want to try. For Skaven I'd go with either the black or brown pen (although dark blue also looks good for "cleaner" magic texts too).

• 4 months later...

Hi everybody, it has been a while since I touched this forum.

Well I haven’t painted anything new, but tried something out for a hero, who’ll be joining Queek Headtakers army soon.

I gave him a banner which will be representing the crown of conquest (banner of conquest, or how I will probably call it “the banner of the horned rat”) 

I haven’t changed to many things around this warlord, but for a start it looks good enough.

anyways, I will probably attach some dwarfen heads, shields and icons onto my banner of conquest.

9178DF65-B2B7-450D-A71E-1B807F436CBB.jpeg

818A2807-90AD-46D3-83D0-A7669732AC2E.jpeg

CE725B12-D197-4154-9EF8-ACD909F94178.jpeg

Greetings Lord Skreech!
I've been observing-spying you for a while now, from the shadows, lurking.
I can see-tell that you are a devout servant-slave of The Great Horned Rat, both on these forums, and on the battlefield!
I myself, am also I loyal subject to his Great Gnawiness. I appreciate your effort for our kin, and also this latest banner bearer.
Keep doing Our Lords bidding, and all will be well!

45 minutes ago, gronnelg said:

Greetings Lord Skreech!
I can see-tell that you are a devout servant-slave of The Great Horned Rat, both on these forums, and on the battlefield!
I myself, am also I loyal subject to his Great Gnawiness. I appreciate your effort for our kin, and also this latest banner bearer.

Oh if this doesn’t end in (good humoured) back-stabbing I will be very disappointed 😂

1 hour ago, gronnelg said:

Greetings Lord Skreech!

We are the Skreech Verminking, chosen by the horned rat.

fear us,

Yes-yes

Kill-slay for Us-us and you may take-steal Thanqouls place as pet-thing.

• 3 months later...

Archived