Orcy or Chaosy or too 'legion of the damned'?

paul7926

Hi guys

I posted this first in the Destruction boards but as it actually more about painting and opinion rather than rules or lists I thought I have another go here.  I've been painting up a test Orc because I really dislike the studio 'yellow' scheme.  Now in my head I thought this was a good idea but now it's actually on the model I'm not so sure.  Any thoughts or comments appreciated.  Oh and please bear in mind it's work in progress.  None of the details are even started.  I've just quickly thrown on some colours to see what it would look like.

Thanks  

DarkArmour.jpg

17 hours ago, paul7926 said:

Hi guys

I posted this first in the Destruction boards but as it actually more about painting and opinion rather than rules or lists I thought I have another go here.  I've been painting up a test Orc because I really dislike the studio 'yellow' scheme.  Now in my head I thought this was a good idea but now it's actually on the model I'm not so sure.  Any thoughts or comments appreciated.  Oh and please bear in mind it's work in progress.  None of the details are even started.  I've just quickly thrown on some colours to see what it would look like.

Thanks  

DarkArmour.jpg

Looks good.

remimds me of the old days when Grmigore ironhide was still bashing 

Archived