Glottkin Conversion WIP - *update* Finished painting -

sal4m4nd3r

All my blightkings and maruaders have trees (sylvaneth bits) growing out of them. Also some are covered in vines, flowers, grasses and other vegetation. Theier rotting bodies have plenty of compost for germination! And even though they obtain moisture from the blood of enemies.. it seems not to stunt their growth! 

I was scared to do this to Glottkin when I first was building the army. I didnt want to mess him up. I am now going back and converting him to be the centerpiece of the theme I have crafted. Let me know your thoughts on the concept and execution up to this point!

The plan is for Ethracc (the wizard brother) to stand on the small root/branch bursting through Ghurkk's "shoulder" as the tree is right where he used to stand.

glott conversion9.JPG

glott conversion7.jpg

glott conversion8.jpg

Just wanted to cap off this thread with a finished picture of the glottkin painted, and Ethracc standing on his new spot!

After taking this photo I decided to glaze all...and I mean ALL the boils with bloodletter glaze to make them pop more! I looks wayyyyy better. Maybe I should have waited to post the update but I was to excited :)

Thanks to all the well wishers. 

oVu0Pzv.png

Archived