Destruction 1k+ posts!

Emicus

Congratulations everyone!

Destruction has surpassed 1.000 posts!

I'd like to use this opportunity to ask the other alliances to suck a lemon, because it's all Ogre now, you can't Orruk'us right now - we ain't Trolling, you can Gobbo that to the bank an... WAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!

Haha yeh I noticed us break the threshold last week. As I saw it encroaching I was hoping to make a similar topic for the 1,000th post itself, but as per usual the good quality posts in this forum were coming thick and fast so I missed it!

I would like to thank everyone for their great contributions here. Before I really got into posting here a lot I was all over the place with AoS, working on all 4 grand alliances. This sub forum has been hugely motivational and has got me pumped and focussed to make my Ironjawz my sole project at present.

Long may it continue you bunch of Weirdnobs!

Megaboss Chris

I also suffer from Hobby ADD, and like Chris I've been very focussed. I was happy to focus on Greenskinz, but I've been zeroed in on the Ironjawz which is right and proppa! Can't wait to finish the Da Defftonez Warchanter band :)

Another converted to green...

This is the best subforum on an already great community forum, you've all been really helpful and your experiences have motivated me to build a pure Ironjawz army as my first serious AoS project.

Thanks all and Waaaagh!

Archived