• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a fellow lover of Squigs, I'm really digging this army.

Also, just to double check this is Deke from Da Mommaz's Boyz correct? I remember a number of fun games we had at the OFCC's over the years as well as judging lists together. Nice to see you about and putting your amazing painting skills to work for the benefit of our eyeballs.

On 9/29/2018 at 3:46 PM, Ratrek said:

As a fellow lover of Squigs, I'm really digging this army.

Also, just to double check this is Deke from Da Mommaz's Boyz correct? I remember a number of fun games we had at the OFCC's over the years as well as judging lists together. Nice to see you about and putting your amazing painting skills to work for the benefit of our eyeballs.

You are correct! Hope you're doing well. :)  I miss attending OFCC and seeing all you guys, but it keeps getting scheduled over the top of Gencon.  :( 

10 hours ago, gabbi said:

What are the four legged "squigs" on square bases?
I ask both model wise and rule wise (what you're proxing with them).

Overall outstanding job, by the way.

I call them "Squogres," though I suppose I should call them "Squoggoths". Since I use them to represent Sourbreath Troggoths.

They are a combo of 40k Kroot Ox, Squig, and green stuff. I'll be touching them up and getting them on round bases soon.

And thanks for the likes and nice words everyone! Need to get all these old moonclan projects done so I have a clean slate for the new stuff.  :D  

Archived