Aspiring writer.

Hi guys, first of all thanks for taking the time to click on this post as I'm pretty nervous about it. 

I have enjoyed creatively / exploratory writing for around a year now and I have found AoS a beautiful place to divulge that. The realms, the characters, the vivid battles I find fire images and senses in my head that I love to write about. I've been doing this for my self for a long time now but never really shared any of it.

Would people be interested in reading it at all? I was thinking of doing weekly instalments on my blog, it would be a win-win as I could share my passion & writing with like minded people and you guys could offer me helpful critique.  I'd love to hear your guys thoughts on this and if anyone would be interested in reading it. 

Thanks again guys :) 

16 hours ago, Enoby said:

I would be interested in reading it :) I'm no expert at writing, but I can try offer constructive criticism if you'd like? 

I'd welcome any feedback if I'm honest

I think I'll post the articles weekly on sunday, with the first one coming up this Sunday :) it's titled "A tear in reality"

I'd love to take a look at this as a fellow writer.

Your timing is unfortunate, however, as it would've been nice for you to submit your stories to the Black Library Open Submission they had earlier this year.

I did and my fingers are crossed, but considering I haven't gotten a response back yet (and while I think my story was good I didn't stick the landing on the synopsis) my hopes aren't too high.

Archived