Need help with my Everchosen list - AoS 2.0

T e e t h p a s t e

Hi all,

First off, this list isn't supposed to be competitive, I just like all the models and love running 'elite armies' (I run Custodes in 40K).

Anyway, in the previous edition my list was something like this:

- Archaon [General]
- 3 units of Varanguard
- and for allies 2 units of Tzaangor Skyfires

I can no longer do this now, since Skyfires are 220 points for 3 and there's another limit on allies as well, but you probably know that anyway.

So the list I have now is a simple:

Everchosen 2000 points (Actual 1900)

Leaders
- Archaon [General] = 660 points
- Gaunt Summoner of Tzeentch = 180 points

Battlelines
- Varanguard [3] = 280 points

Warscroll Battalions
- Overlords of Chaos = 220 points

Total - 1900 points

It's a pretty generic one, but that's what I've gone for. I'm assuming I either do some Endless Spells stuff with the remaining points or filter it into Command Points (Not sure how they work yet as I need to pick up my books).

What do you guys think, shall I drop the battalion for some allies etc.?

Thanks for any help in advance

Maybe try to get some Hero in there with a Command Ability to really make use of Archaon’s ability? 

— Harbinger of Decay, 5++ save

— Lord of Slaanesh on Daemonic mount, attack again

— Aspiring Deathbringer, +1 attack (although this one may be too slow for your list)

— Lord of Khorne on Juggernaught, +1 wound rolls on charges 

— Others? 

5 hours ago, T e e t h p a s t e said:

That Lord of Slaanesh one sounds nice ^^

Would you say the Warscroll Batallion is worth the points? Or should I just throw some other hero in that can maybe summon things?

Hmm. That raises the question of what to summon? Does Archie want to collect Contagion points? Blood tithe? Depravity or fate? Or all of them? How's that gonna work for summoning, I wonder?

19 minutes ago, Tasman said:

Hmm. That raises the question of what to summon? Does Archie want to collect Contagion points? Blood tithe? Depravity or fate? Or all of them? How's that gonna work for summoning, I wonder?

Summoning is part of the allegiance abilities and therefore Everchosen doesn't have access to those abilities.

You would have to switch the army allegiance to one of the god specific factions.

Archived