Painting Icy Flesh Eater Courts

Dauzy

Hi Everyone,

I would like to start a new "Flesh Eater Courts" army.

I Would like to paint them like the undead guys in Games of Thrones.

So I would like some Icy Ghouls. 

I made some tries but I didn't have been convinced at all. I tried as Base " Celestra Grey" , "Gulliman Blue" as shade, lignering " Ulthan Grey" and "Scar Write". I'm a beginer for lignering. I work with technique dry brush.

I would like to know how you make some Ice visuel. I search crude/decided/patent blue and some white which seems a hard color to work.

I have few other bases/shade ....

I'm waiting for your advice.

Thanks in advance 

Kind Regards

White might be too stark.  You could try a Flesh approach with the blue glaze.  Rakarth Flesh mixed with Pallid Wych Flesh, then two thinned glazes of Guilliman Blue (mix with Lahmia Medium).  Highlight with Pallid Wych Flesh, then a second highlight with Pallid mixed with White Scar.

5 hours ago, Redking said:

White might be too stark.  You could try a Flesh approach with the blue glaze.  Rakarth Flesh mixed with Pallid Wych Flesh, then two thinned glazes of Guilliman Blue (mix with Lahmia Medium).  Highlight with Pallid Wych Flesh, then a second highlight with Pallid mixed with White Scar.

The highlight can be make dry with a dry brush ?

17 hours ago, Dauzy said:

The highlight can be make dry with a dry brush ?

You could.  Just mix the highlight colors and apply it very light to avoid streaking or chalkiness.  You might want to do a thin layer for the final highlight to help it blend.

Archived