Archaon Tzeench list help

Quinzo7

hi all,

I am looking to make a Archaon list want the destiny dice ability from tzeentch. this is my first draft and would like some tip and advice. The only thing that needs to stay is Archaon himself and i would like to avoid pink and blue horrors(i just don't like them).

also if you have any suggestion for a fun nurgle list with archaon in it feel free to share it.

Allegiance: Tzeentch

Leaders

Archaon (700) - General - Lore of Fate : Bolt of Tzeentch - Lore of Change : Tzeentch's Firestorm - Lore of Virulence : Sumptuous Pestilence - Lore of Foulness : Magnificent Buboes

Gaunt Summoner of Tzeentch (120)

Magister (120)

Lord Of Change (300)

Units

3 x Varanguard (300) -Fellspear - 3 x Fellspears - Allies

10 x Chaos Marauders (60) -Axes & Shields - Damned Icon - Mark of Chaos : Tzeentch

10 x Chaos Marauders (60) -Axes - Damned Icon - Mark of Chaos : Tzeentch

10 x Chaos Marauders (60) -Flails & Shields - Damned Icon - Mark of Chaos : Tzeentch

1 x Chaos Chariots (80) -Greatblades - Mark of Chaos : Tzeentch

3 x Tzaangor Skyfires (200)

Total: 2000 / 2000

Allies: 300 / 400

Leaders: 4/6 Battlelines: 4 (3+) Behemoths: 2/4 Artillery: 0/4

Wounds: 108

Just moved this and tweaked the post so the list is in it as some people may not want to click on an attachment to view your list ;) 

Personally, I think list looks okay and should prove to be quite strong. Only concern is that once the big guys go, your list looses it's bite but that's Chaos for you! ;) 

I would give Archaon Lore of Fate: Infusion Arcanum for +1 to hit and wound rolls.  Then give shield of fate to the summoner which is rerolling saves (what you can reroll depends on the number of destiny dice left)

Then you once you have cast mystic shield and these spells on him you have a 2+ rerollable save and hes hitting on 2s and 3s and wounding on 2s

you can also put arcane transformation on someone so you can increase his slayer of kings attacks to 5, then you will be rolling 5 attacks  needing 2s and 2s and all you need is 2 5+ to wound rolls to instantly kill something.

but as said above if he goes down you are in trouble.

Archived