Help with starting Blades of Khorne

Ulfast

I´m new to AoS and I have been thinking about what I want to play, going forward and backward and right now I ended up with thinking about to play Khorne and Blades of Khorne.

But what would be a good start to get when it comes to the minatures for a basic army? 

49 minutes ago, Ulfast said:

I´m new to AoS and I have been thinking about what I want to play, going forward and backward and right now I ended up with thinking about to play Khorne and Blades of Khorne.

But what would be a good start to get when it comes to the minatures for a basic army? 

The starter kit gets you a good start for khorne mortals

Can't go wrong with the starter set and even better if you have someone to half the Stormcast side with. There's some models in the box that you'll always want to use.

then I would look at the Gorechosen board game that has 4 heroes for a very good price and even has a nice fun game to play if you feel like it.

Then probably pick up a start collecting Khorne Bloodbound for a nice boost of minis for your force.

I would say this is the easiest way to start out and then expand where you feel you want to expand.

Hi, 

I also play Khorne, and recently started.

Staple pickups would be:

- Battletome and the General's Handbook, i would recommend the latter only for tournament play.

- At least 1 Bloodsecrator, i converted mine from the Thunder en Blood reaver banner sprue and an Slaughterpriest with axe.

I would probably look for an 50-50 buyer from the Thunder and Blood set, or sell the half online somewhere. I would actually look in 

what war scroll batallion u like best and go from there, and maybe get a bloodthirster one day because it hits like a truck and looks cool.

If u are looking for allies or cavalry i would recommend the Slaves to Darkness knights and chariots(Gorebeast) u can give these 

mark of Khorne, so they benefit from your buffs and u won't lose allegiance.

Solid pickups are Thunder en Blood and the Start Collecting, because of the value, and the units wich are all of them useful.

Archived