Time of Plenty

Can not say enough how much I love this. FEC have such great fluff, they deserve some more attention. The prophecy quote gives me hope: 

THERE WILL COME A TIME OF PLENTY

WHERE NO MOUTH WILL WANT FOR MEAT

AND THE TRUE RULER OF THIS TROUBLED LAND

WILL RISE UNSTOPPABLE

Ushoran can not get here soon enough (preferably in the form of a big awesome model). 

1 hour ago, TheWilddog said:

Can not say enough how much I love this. FEC have such great fluff, they deserve some more attention. The prophecy quote gives me hope: 

THERE WILL COME A TIME OF PLENTY

WHERE NO MOUTH WILL WANT FOR MEAT

AND THE TRUE RULER OF THIS TROUBLED LAND

WILL RISE UNSTOPPABLE

Ushoran can not get here soon enough (preferably in the form of a big awesome model). 

I must say, having the FEC turning against nagash certainly would interesting, especially since the Grand Plan of Nagash would kill off all of the FEC. 

I know this is very unlikely to be the case but, man I would love if the rumored Death v Stormcast starter this summer was FEC.  Something like the the Blightwar set, with mostly repacked FEC models, but including a sweet Ushoran model and some sweet new FEC rules in the small booklet.  I would literally fly to Nottingham and hug every GW employee I saw. Come on GW lets get this done.  

9 hours ago, Redmanphill said:

I don’t think they would turn against him, I’d guess they’d work together but to slightly different goals. Similar in a way to Morathi and Sigmar.

But wouldn't nagash's grand plan kill all the ghouls? there would be nothing living for them to eat

I just think that Death needs some divisions in the faction.  With Ushoran you have a figure that is not strictly subservient to Nagash.  You could have him track down some powerful creature or entity (like  a godbeast or one of the old death gods Nagash deposed) consume them and their power and bam you have a super baddie ready to rally all the ghouls and challenge Nagash.  Maybe whatever super charges him also super charges the power of his delusion aura, so others around him fall under its sway more easily.  You could have Orruks, Aelfs, Stormcast, etc falling into depravity under his guidance. As I said before come on GW, the low hanging fruit is there, get to it. 

Archived