Pro Matz....thoughts?

Mr. White

I’m also looking for a game mat at the moment and those look nice. I’m a bit concerned about their disclaimer saying that there will be discrepancies in size as you normally want to have the mat in the exact size of your battlefield.

A friend of mine has bought a Kraken game mat (don’t know if they are shipping internationally, we are based in Germany) and the quality is overwhelming. Interestingly, the description with the rubber back and soft top does fit the description of the mousepad mats pretty good.

Dont know about online buying in your country, in Germany we can send back stuff ordered online within 14 days. I would be careful to assume this will work with these mats as they are printed upon customer request and this might be a case where this law does not apply.

15 hours ago, Myzyrael said:

I’m also looking for a game mat at the moment and those look nice. I’m a bit concerned about their disclaimer saying that there will be discrepancies in size as you normally want to have the mat in the exact size of your battlefield.

Size discrepancies can be adjusted for by always measuring from the centreline, adjusting battleplans accordingly.  Most mats have discrepancies in some form, I played on a bunch and they were often 1-1.5cm out.  2.5cm sounds a lot but probably just covering themselves for extreme cases, i doubt they regularly have that much of an issue.

Archived