Mark of... overruling allies limit or not?

Sigwarus

Please direct me if this have been answered elsewhere. I have a question about the new gh2, marked units and the limit of allies. 

Alot of people are talking about making a fatesworn warband under gh2 but how will that work? 

Say that I want to use the tzeentch alliance abilities and att the same time use the fatesworn warband. 

The fatesworn warband are from the everchosen alligence. Could I take it using my allies points? Everchosen is one of the possible allies for tzeentch. 

On to the next question: Am I restricted to my allies points when taking units from the slaves to darkness even if the got the mark of tzeentch? Under the last ghb this wasn't a question but as the new gh2017 states that 400p is the limit I would say you have to stay within that limit. 

What say you? 

There is a rule that a Battalion can have the same allegiance as all of its contents and so on that basis the Fatesworn could be Tzeentch Allegiance anyway and so not an ally. Slaves units with the correct mark are of either allegiance (StoD or Tzeentch).

But the battalion is listed under everchosen, wouldn't the whole battalion with included units be of the everchosen alligence by that logic?

And what says that marked units gets that alligence? They are still slaves? 

I hope you are right but I want more proof of it. 

Archived