What is your favorite battleplan?

It depends on what kind of game I am in the mood for. 

If I am to really try a certain army combination or go head to head against a rival player. The pitched battle ones like three places of power is the best as no unexpected events might spoil the balance.

For Skirmish Seize the relics has the best theme feeling and cinematic experience while Treasure Hunt has proved often to be the greatest fun!

For narrative we tried the Pestilens battletome plan. This is the one where the rats have to corrupt a bunch of scenery. That was great fun too and a perfect climax in our campaign in which our Pestilens player was banned from their Island and forced to settle down in a Sylvaneth owned forrest. 

Like I said it depends on the mood. And Thank you GW for providing AOS with so many awesome ways to play!

Matched play wise I'm a big fan of Gifts from the Heavens, having uncertain objectives always adds character for me. I felt it was a bold move by the developers to put it in Matched play.

Otherwise I've always found you can't go wrong with a battleplan that has a circular territory for one of the armies. You just know mayhem will ensue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really intrigued by the new Battleplan played this week on Twitch.  Having objectives that you can raize to the ground to deny your opponent is a really interesting concept and I reckon it'll throw a spanner in the works for most armies.  I like the idea so much I'm hoping to play it this weekend :D  (we think we gleaned enough from Twitch to play it)

Archived