Land of the Sprue

Hey guys, just thought this was funny (to me). I've been on bit of a build frenzy, I'm waiting to start a new job and have some time off so I wanted to tackle some of the boxes I've had sitting around...

Since coming back to the hobby, I've admittedly fallen into bad habits buying more than I'm building/painting over the last 6 months or so and I wanted to reduce that and clear some space.

This is the remnants of some Brutes, Tree Revenants, Rubric Marines, Morghast, Blood Reavers, Wrathmongers, Blood Warriors and a few other things.

You're probably wondering why such a random mix, I have no good answer other than I love them all! [emoji2]

I'll be priming and painting my way through this lot soon!

Peace out! 09412b39e3f758d1db5854d7075572b0.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I thought about selling some of it but most of the stuff I've bought is because I like the models and I haven't decided on an army for AoS.

Part of the re-org was also building actual working lists with what I have and luckily most things fit into an army. The only exception is the Tree Revenants, I built them and I'm not sure I want to do any more Sylvaneth... I might change mind after painting them.

I'm going through the same thing! I had a stack of 13 boxes unopened, and more stuff built but not painted. Decided to finish everything before buying anything else! About half-way through it and super happy with my progress. Can't wait to be finished and sit back to admire all the hard work, then promptly buy 999 more boxes lol

I know, I went into this time off with still the 'bad attitude' and bought a Skeleton Horde starter box rather than finishing all the other stuff haha. I'm building it tomorrow! Hopefully the weather picks up to do some priming outside...

I've gone through this occasionally in the past. But it's more been to clip bits off sprues I've already assembled, not put models together.

I'm quite happy to have sprues in boxes and the like, as I find it's generally organised enough. But having boxes of sprues with just bits is a bit of a space waster.

So a few times when I've been re-organising my boxes, I've gone and clipped a whole bunch of bits off sprues and put them into snaplock bags. Tough on the hands that is, doing that to so many sprues repetitively. 

Archived