Happy Birthday Age of Sigmar!

Criti

Keep them coming, another one for me is my son's old blood on carnosaur killing my entire unit of 25 blood reavers in one go

My deamon prince in his first battle suffering shiny model syndrome and getting slaughtered by a skink 

Some pick up battles my son had at local GW where the opponent who played skaven liked our seraphon so much he went and bought an army

Finally painting the GUO (or Exalted Daemon of Nurgle) that was sitting in my closet. "Remember how expensive I was?," he would whisper. "And now you're going to ruin my resale value by slathering me with clumps of paint from your shaky, unskilled hand?" 

Well I finally did it. And it turned out...not too bad. It could have been so much worse, and in my book, that's a Major Victory.

beating "that guy" who decided to bring a full aetherstrike force in a amical tournament full of no competitive players... with a khorne list. It's only because of me that ****** didn't won the tournament. I was so happy.

One-shotting 9 skyfire with a single charge of my 4 fulminators

Ending a 75 pts skirmish game with a draw because my last model, a bloodwarrior, killed my opponent last model with his no respite rule. Everyone was dead, and khorne, very happy.

Archived