Question for the experienced Bloodbound players

Vaux

Well at the moment I am pondering what army to collect beside my Ironjawz, to get some variety while painting.

My question is kinda easy. Going from the models in the Starter Set what would you buy next with a budget of

around 100 £ (20% discount to be taken into consideration for that).

Hope I can get some ideas from this.

I ran the bloodbound warband in my games this week and find it's a pretty good starting point for any aspiring worshippers of khorne. And aspiring deathbringer, bloodsecrator, 3 units of blood warriors, a unit of skullreapers and 1-2 units of blood reavers. Half of this battalion comes in the starter set, all you need is one box of blood warriors, a box of skull reapers and an aspiring deathbringer. Throw in the khorgorath or stoker from the starter set and you have a neat 980-1000 point list ready to go.

Just get: the Blades of Khorne book, 1 box Blood Warriors, 2 boxes of Wrathmongers, 3 boxes of BloodLetters and 2 SlaughterPriests. Another Bloodsecrator would be the icing on the cake. 

You can magnetize the Wrathmongers to run as Skullreapers too, or just build 5 and 5 up to you or the Battalions you like from the book.

Archived