Greenskinz wish list

roberto

8 minutes ago, broche said:

if greenskin shaman would have a better spell that would help. 

I kinda wish they would up it to casting value of 7, reduce it to 3 visible units within 18" then make it "a roll of 1 is 1 mortal wound, 2-6 is d3 mortal wounds, 6 is 3 mortal wounds." Would be harder to cast for 2 different reasons but way better in terms of damage output. 

On a completely different note I have 2 huge pet peves with regards to the older stuff. 

1. When the ****** are they going to send the older models out with round bases instead of square? Gotta love buying 60 round bases for my grots. 
  2. Are they ever going to release a Greenskinz Great Shaman on War Boar or Gitmob Grot Shaman on Giant Wolf?

Both of those really irritate me...

9 hours ago, broche said:

if greenskin shaman would have a better spell that would help. 

If you're interested in extra Greenskinz spells, feel free to check out my homebrew allegiance abilities for Greenskinz. 

9 hours ago, Malakree said:

On a completely different note I have 2 huge pet peves with regards to the older stuff. 

1. When the ****** are they going to send the older models out with round bases instead of square? Gotta love buying 60 round bases for my grots. 
  2. Are they ever going to release a Greenskinz Great Shaman on War Boar or Gitmob Grot Shaman on Giant Wolf?

Both of those really irritate me...

Completely agree with number 1. I don't know why Games Workshop still sell their models on squares. They could've repacked those boxes by now, or just given people a free pack of rounds with every old box. I dunno, some kind of solution as it sucks to have to fork out an extra 10% of the price on GW priced bases.

As for number 2. They used to make a Great Shaman on War Boar model, which I assume is why the option exists on the warscroll. I don't really know why the Grot Shaman got the Wolf option, as far as I can tell they haven't made a model for that (At least, it would've had to have been prior to 6th edition).

If they ever update these factions, quite possible those options might disappear. Would be a bit of a shame though, since I think it's actually good to have minor conversions opportunities for this kinda thing around.

I think I would like to see new lore for the Greenskinz that gives then a new, exciting and relevant place in the Age of Sigmar.  New lore would be the springboard for other ideas such as new units and abilities .  I expect many of us have created our own lore to a greater or lesser extent, but an official lore is what is needed.

Archived