VERSION 2 IS HERE:

Added multi faction support via drop down's to aid in filtering model selection!
Added ability to add multiple heroes to the roster and select warband leader from the models you've chosen!

Let me know what you think of it in the comments and if anything needs improving!

Click here to use the AoS Skirmish roster creator!

NOTE: Please hit "File" then "Make A Copy" to allow you to save your own version that isn't edited by others at the same time!

hope its useful to you all and the dice gods look upon you favourably!

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, muggins said:

How is this document supposed to work?

You select, grand alliance, then can begin typing the unit name under warscrolls to begin filling out your roster. When you add the amount of models of that unit it will calculate the cost.

Was anything, in particular, you needed help with?

Just now, TomTheHobbit said:

You select, grand alliance, then can begin typing the unit name under warscrolls to begin filling out your roster. When you add the amount of models of that unit it will calculate the cost.

Was anything, in particular, you needed help with?

It doesn't seem like the 'vlookup' or whatever you're using worked for me, perhaps i just downloaded the wrong file?

Just now, muggins said:

It doesn't seem like the 'vlookup' or whatever you're using worked for me, perhaps i just downloaded the wrong file?

I've just restored to an earlier version, as it would appear people had been mucking about with it, sadly I cant control that but I can restore, have another go now and see if it's any better :)

Having done a similar exercise for a Necron spreadsheet from excel to google sheets back in 6th and 7th edition I can say that at that time Excel and Google sheets handled formulas and lookups differently.

To convert it to excel would likely require a manual remake of the formulas. :(

2 hours ago, Gaz Taylor said:

As a big fan all things Google, this pleases me it's in Google Sheets.

Just had a quick play and quite like it. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, kaaras said:

works pretty well. thanks

Thanks guys!

If anyone has any suggestions I'm open to tweaking it and trying to make improvements, next on my list is the ability to choose multiple heroes should you want too!

Archived