Vamp Lord on Zombie Dragon or Abyssal Terror

Incineroar87

If you want him to Lead your army go for the vlozd also for combat if you want support and save points go for the vloat he is great with his spell but the vlozd is Way stronger as a leader and in combat

Yes, i think the Vampire Lord on Abyssal Terror is a support piece in most armies. I have updated my list recently that only had a Vampire on foot and Isabella plus Wraiths with the Abyssal Terror as General purely to gain a hero with more wounds/better save and i get the cool spell :) 

VLOAT allows your army to just play completely different. Adding another 12" of movement to a Mourngul or 10" to blood knights/dire wolves essentially speeds up your game on plan by 1 turn every turn.

VLOZD has a different role. He is a very fast combat monster that carries ruler of the night on a decently tanky body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that is the case for sure. I havnt used him yet but will be soon, just nice having all the VLord bonuses plus the wounds and save bonuses. Prob is he becomes more of a target and is harder to hide when you need to so could be an issue.

Archived