Ironjawz - Zedek's Weirdlads

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I got back from holiday and have started a shattered dominion tile to suit the army. I cut up some toy skeletons and tried to place them around, as well as using agrellan earth around the cracks to suit my bases (though I then painted over with drab). Unfortunately the drab colour for the board doesn't quite suit the bases but I did some testing and couldn't get their bases right for the whole board. I'll try a few things to hopefully make them fit in. Any advice is much appreciated with it. 

IMG_1157.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Another chunk of time where I've been painting other armies, but I've committed to a tournament in a couple of weeks and so have to finish of my last couple of units. Today I managed to get some snow pigs done, which were surprisingly easier to paint than the brown pigs. 

That leaves a warchanter and 5 brutes until I'm complete! 

IMG_1398.JPG

IMG_1399.JPG

9 hours ago, Swooper said:

Seeing this thread for the first time. Very cool army, congratulations on getting it done!

Mind sharing your recipe for the bluish black on e.g. the shaman's cloak?

Thanks! 

For the black black I did a couple of coats of black to make sure it was very solid, and then I highlighted it with incubi darkness and an edge highlight of thunderhawk blue. 

Archived