Mark of chaos keyword

hellalugosi

they might allow them when they get around to doing slaves to darkness.  the demand is so high for it, once they fit everything into the god specific things that are left, nurgle/slaanesh, great horned rat.  they hopefully just make everything else slaves to chaos. makes more sense than " darkness" 

I want gors and ungors to have it.  Even if they don't get any ability other than the keyword.

Or they can just release new models that are the nurgle equivalent of Tzaangors.  Though why not do both? :D

4 hours ago, Nin Win said:

I want gors and ungors to have it.  Even if they don't get any ability other than the keyword.

Or they can just release new models that are the nurgle equivalent of Tzaangors.  Though why not do both? :D

I welcome the return of Plaguegors, Khornegors, and Pleasuregors.

2 hours ago, AverageBoss said:

I welcome the return of Plaguegors, Khornegors, and Pleasuregors.

Sorry to say but I don't think they'll all return. Plaguegors have a ton of overlap Pestilence Skaven, both Nurgel aswell. Khorngors and Khorgoraths are essentially compairable in that they both are mutated predator beasts, Pleasuregors is an option, though I'd then think more in the realm of Faun and Centigors.

Hope I'm wrong honestly but I don't think we'll see Beastmen as a true seperate faction, more parts of sub-factions within larger factions. 

For me, it isn't about seeing beastmen become their own factions, but about representing what's in the novels.  And there were definitely obviously blighted/infected/nurgle beast men in the novels.

I will have no problem converting some nurgle beastmen and making a warscroll for the nurgle equivalent of the Tzaangors, but it would be cool if all the Chaos powers got the expanded range of models that both Tzeentch and Khorne got since Age of Sigmar launched.  I'm hoping that if the rumours are true and Nurgle is going to be revisited heavily in the new 40k, that there will be a Age of Sigmar expansion of them as well.  I'm hoping this happens before I finish the other miniatures I have to paint so I can get some pestigors that are as cool as the tzaangor miniatures and not have to make my own.

I'm sure converting them would be fun and all, but I'd rather spend the time painting.

Archived