Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HobbyHammer

Events UK: Rise of Empires: Border Wars, Narrative Event Weekend 16th-18th Feb 2018

Recommended Posts

That pack is amazing!!!

I shall be bringing my Lizards...just deciding whether to bring the Eternal or the Shadowstrike battalion... theres a dread lurking to....CANNOT WAIT!! Is there still space ? I mentioned it to a few guys at Angelcore and they seemed pretty interested.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jimbobbyG said:

That pack is amazing!!!

I shall be bringing my Lizards...just deciding whether to bring the Eternal or the Shadowstrike battalion... theres a dread lurking to....CANNOT WAIT!! Is there still space ? I mentioned it to a few guys at Angelcore and they seemed pretty interested.

 

Amazing! Yer still spaces left. Get them on board! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't believe how close this is getting... Need to work out some objective markers stat!

@HobbyHammer Thinking of running something like this:

Leaders
Knight-Heraldor (120)
Knight-Heraldor (120)
Knight-Venator (120)
Lord-Castellant (100)
Lord-Celestant On Dracoth (220)
Lord-Relictor (80)
Lord-Veritant (120)

Units
10 x Gryph-Hound (400)

Battalions
Lords of the Storm (200)

Total: 1480 / 2000
 

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we including the points for battalions? I was going to use a narrative one which has no points... 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rich said:

Are we including the points for battalions? I was going to use a narrative one which has no points... 

 

 

Nope, no need to include points for the battalion

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Tom Hewitt said:

Can't believe how close this is getting... Need to work out some objective markers stat!

@HobbyHammer Thinking of running something like this:

Leaders
Knight-Heraldor (120)
Knight-Heraldor (120)
Knight-Venator (120)
Lord-Castellant (100)
Lord-Celestant On Dracoth (220)
Lord-Relictor (80)
Lord-Veritant (120)

Units
10 x Gryph-Hound (400)

Battalions
Lords of the Storm (200)

Total: 1480 / 2000
 

 

Looks great dude! More gryph hounds though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, HobbyHammer said:

Nope, no need to include points for the battalion

Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys! You will all be getting an email early next week, this will include the pack, the food options and also most importantly a form to gather some info about your army you'll be bringing to the event. This is very important as we need to prepare the story and starting locations for you.

It would also be great to start seeing more WiP pics of your armies or objective markers on twitter and this post. Don't forget you'll need to model a Stronghold objective Marker (60mm base or bigger) and 10 Advancement Objective Markers (max 50mm base). You will also need to bring along 2 buildings to place on the tables inside the city walls. 

I look forward to seeing your progress, the official hashtag is #ROE18, please use this on your tweets so we can track the progress. 

Finally, if you could kindly retweet this below, we still have 10 spaces available and really wanna fill them up. If you know any club mates who might wanna come, let them know. You'll both get a £5 discount on your ticket price. 

See you soon!

https://twitter.com/hobbyhammer/status/930086605423042561

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so i am an idiot. I have decided to take slaves to darkness given the amount of Ironjawz going. This means building and painting most of it in less than two months. Ah well. 

It will be the Godsworn Champions of Ruin! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tom Hewitt - @Tom Hewitt
Ben Foote
Richard Buckler 
Ollie Fox
Richard Taylor
Alex Lay 
Christian Hacon - @Bishmeister 
Kristian Wedlake - @General Snekt 
James Grant - @jimbobbyG 
Ben Mardle 
Matt Hinton 
Dan Mitchell - @Dangermouse425 
Ryan Biggsy 
Carl Martin - @Carlito_1982 
Alan Simmett - @Simba78

Please can you all fill in the form emailed to you as soon as possible. need to let the food places know and get the luches organised, but most importantly need to know your Stronghold lists and preffered starting location for the campaign. 
Thanks!

 

Edited by HobbyHammer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my Fyreslayers out of the cupboard this weekend and long story short I have to do a new army! Have just done the form, now off to panic buy toy soliders! ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rich said:

I got my Fyreslayers out of the cupboard this weekend and long story short I have to do a new army! Have just done the form, now off to panic buy toy soliders! ? 

?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am the proud owner of the worlds first warhammer 3d jigsaw puzzle. I'm actually really looking forward to getting started on the new army tonight,  gives me a great excuse to get some hobby in and try to be a better painter! New army, new story

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the surveys flood in and the city is being populated. Thanks to those who have done the survey so far. If you haven't yet, you have until Thursday 5pm and then your Stronghold will be decided for you. 

Thanks!

Colarcanium-Final.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jimbobbyG said:

Hey man...can you send me that email please 

Ok, gone to your paypal email address. DM me your email address you use dude. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...