The best combat, Non-Behemoth, Leader

Ben

3 hours ago, Oppenheimer said:

On the other hand I've had the green knight never show up by rolling less than a 4 in every round. That means that his points are essentially useless. I think he'd have been better off as a summon.

Every bell curve has its pointy ends. Way back in the early Nineties, I played two dozen games with my Bretonnians are never once landed a single Hit... ones and twos on every die every time I chucked the dice.

Statistics will tell you how rare a "one in a million chance" is... But it also tells you that they do happen.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with folks who mentioned the Mighty Lord of Khorne. Having a 1/3 chance to kill off in one turn the likes of Nagash, Alarielle or any behemoth with 10+ wounds for 140 points is extremely attractive to me. And the model is so beautifully sculpted...

Alas, he follows the wrong God... He would look good in blue, and imagine how lethal he would be with Tzeentch's Fate Dices...

I agree with folks who mentioned the Mighty Lord of Khorne. Having a 1/3 chance to kill off in one turn the likes of Nagash, Alarielle or any behemoth with 10+ wounds for 140 points is extremely attractive to me. And the model is so beautifully sculpted...
Alas, he follows the wrong God... He would look good in blue, and imagine how lethal he would be with Tzeentch's Fate Dices...

Excuse me dear sir but there is but one god and he needs a never ending tribute of skulls.

People can get excited about their "fate dice" and other sorts of loathsome sorcery but we all know that what you need to truly prosper in the Mortal Realms is a good axe and a positive skull seeking blood spilling attitude.

[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, TrexPushups said:

Excuse me dear sir but there is but two gods and they needs a never ending tribute of krumpin' stunties, smashin' hummies, bashin' dee-mons.

People can get excited about their "fate dice" and other sorts of loathsome sorcery but we all know that what you need to truly prosper in the Mortal Realms is a good choppa and lotsa boyz

Fixed dat for youse.

Archived