Top novels?

Kosmion

Yo!

im looking for the best novels set in the old world. Just finished "Headtaker" by David Guymer, and i just love it! It doesnt have to be about Skaven, id actually prefer reading about another race now. I j know stuff like Gotrek&Felix but what other classics/good reads are there?

races id particularly would like to read about:

Undead

High Elves/Dark Elves

Beastmen

thanks!

Nagash trilogy would be one suggestion for the Undead.  Really interesting to see how he comes into being - the Von Carstein Trilogy is also pretty decent

Out of all of the books released I'd also say Brunner was my favourite (followed closely by the Bill King Gotrek and Felix).

Didn't read all of them, but in the Times of Legend series you have Nagash and the Sundering novels which are probably the way to go for Undead/Elves.

I also love the Darkblade novels (Malus rules pretty hard!) and the Von Carstein trilogy (quite a dysfunctioning family hehe). Another one that I find very interesting is Necromancer by Jonathan Green (way more toned down and sort of gritty compared to usual, it's very original for WH).

More elven stuff with the Tyrion/Teclis trilogy and the End Time novels do cover once more Nagash and all the trainwreck in Ulthuan.

Concerning Beastmen, not sure if they had their own thing... They kind of appear a bit everwhere, like in Gotrek&Felix novels, mostly to get utterly destroyed by everyone :D

Archived