Wanderers or Dispssesssed

Lavy

So I have a bunch of wanderers and I haven't assembled them to try in AoS, and a part of me thinks maybe I should. I've also been thinking I might want to trade my wanderers for dispossessed... I think with the right support from the shadow blades faction this could be a ton of fun to play. I'm so undecided I thought I should ask the community; what's the general playstyle of the dispossessed and wanderers, if I'm looking for an army I can use to teach newer tabletop gamers with, which is best? And finally, which army will I have the most fun with in a semi-competitive environment?

Wanderers mate, roll with wanderers. The require strategy and synergy, completely playing defensive. That's the question you have to ask to be honest, do you want offensive or defensive gameplay?

wanderers strength is in their defence. Eternal guard take the brunt of it all whilst your glade guard, sisters of thorn and sisters of the watch go to work.

its all about your play style. Do you like slow and steady with some resilience or fast and shooty but no real armor?

I play dispossessed I will say they are a very under dogish team but if built right they can hold their own. Unless your using the compendium they have it hard when it come to getting objective due to their slow speed. 

After looking at the wanderers and making a small mach army they seems fun fast and shooty. Id probably run as many way watcher heroes cause that guy is just awesome and can shoot 6 shots all day long!  

On 2/5/2017 at 11:18 PM, Dracothjay said:

Wanderers mate, roll with wanderers. The require strategy and synergy, completely playing defensive. That's the question you have to ask to be honest, do you want offensive or defensive gameplay?

wanderers strength is in their defence.

All true for Dispossessed as well ;)

I think (espessially if using it to teach others) build two 1K armies. Because they are both fun to play and a good way to learn the game. 

16 hours ago, Kramer said:

All true for Dispossessed as well ;)

I think (espessially if using it to teach others) build two 1K armies. Because they are both fun to play and a good way to learn the game. 

I agree, do both!

You can have the armies fight each other when teaching people, you can combine them to make a 2000 point army, and after playing with them a bit, you can decide which you prefer and expand that into a bigger army.

Archived