Super serious question...

mrstimpson38

Reh trib U tor

Or...

Ret tri bU tor?

How do you say it? Does it sound more like retribution, where the name is obviously based on, or the more fluent first option? I'm stumped. Anyone have an official GW video with them saying it? I know that I can say it however I want, but I keep going between the two pronunciations and I'd like to just get over it and know how it's generally pronounced.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's what I was leaning on also. Seems pretty obvious. I don't know why, but I had it in my head that it was something like "Reht rib U tor" for some reason.

I'd still love to hear someone from GW say it in a video, because names can be funny with pronunciation sometimes, but I can't find anything on YouTube.

17 hours ago, mrstimpson38 said:

Yeah, that's what I was leaning on also. Seems pretty obvious. I don't know why, but I had it in my head that it was something like "Reht rib U tor" for some reason.

I'd still love to hear someone from GW say it in a video, because names can be funny with pronunciation sometimes, but I can't find anything on YouTube.

If you where leaning to it.. why not mention it in your original post.. mine is a bit different from either of yours :D

Archived