Hi from Essex

fartsocks

Hey,

I'm from a small village near Brentwood in the UK, and have just found my old dwarf (I mean Duardin) army in my mum's loft. Haven't played since I was at school about 15 years ago, and looking to get back into painting and hopefully playing. AoS looks quite easy to get some casual games going, so looks ideal for me.

Phil.

2 hours ago, fartsocks said:

Hey,

I'm from a small village near Brentwood in the UK, and have just found my old dwarf (I mean Duardin) army in my mum's loft. Haven't played since I was at school about 15 years ago, and looking to get back into painting and hopefully playing. AoS looks quite easy to get some casual games going, so looks ideal for me.

Phil.

Phil,

theres a fantastic gaming centre/club at Hockley called the Wayland Games Centre. Search on facebook for the details.

There is also another Wayland Store in southend, and a gaming club called Tiy Soldier club, also in Southend.

join the Wayland Warlords group on facebook. In the near future ill be organising a local AOS intro campaign to drum up some more local interest.

Myself and a mate are not too far from you, up the road in the Billericay/Wickford area. Wednesday nights suck for me but i'm sure we can sort something once we get our stuff sorted.

Cool, good to know there's stuff going on not too far away. I popped into the Brentwood Games Workshop the other day, and apparently they play AoS on Thursday nights and on Saturdays. And they started a campaign last Saturday which you can join in at any time. Might be a few weeks until I get my army sorted as most of my free time at the moment is spent changing my newborn's nappies.

• 3 months later...

Archived