Forest dragon question

Trav

Hi all, was there a forest dragon modrl released apart from the really old style one from mid 90s?

did the plastic high elf dragon come with wood elf options? 

looking to add one and thinking of converting the plastic high elf kit to a forest dragon. Put a wildrider on top. Has anyone done this or have any pics? Haventfound much online.

cheers

22 hours ago, Trav said:

Hi all, was there a forest dragon modrl released apart from the really old style one from mid 90s?

did the plastic high elf dragon come with wood elf options? 

looking to add one and thinking of converting the plastic high elf kit to a forest dragon. Put a wildrider on top. Has anyone done this or have any pics? Haventfound much online.

cheers

I'll race you to it then! I've got a great conversion with a high elf drake planned. To update my old drake.  (Very special model to me though was one of my first) but there are examples if u Google forest dragon conversion. 

I won't go into details about my conversion. But the main part of the conversion  I am doing by using forest drake jaw (top) that I've bought and putting on the drakes body so it will still be recognisable.

i actually dislike the metal jazz hands dragon. Something too cartoony about it. High elf dragon is my first choice for conversion. Not too decorated as wanderers aren't very decorated, a wild rider with different bits sits on top perfectly so dress the wild rider in a lordish fashion and boom!

On 12/30/2016 at 10:28 AM, Rob Ellis said:

Here's my take, used a Sylvaneth themed rider to fit it in with the current aesthetic 

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0211.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

IMG_0213.JPG

Mate that is awesome. The base adds so much to it too great job.

i have managed to get a cheap high elf dragon which i will convert up. Will use some spare branches to add to horns etc to forest him up a bit. And will put together a rider. Hopefully they dont release a new model for it in the new elf release whenever that might be!

Archived