Need help picking a Demon Prince of Nurgle

Kovaks

I want to add a flying demon prince to my Nurgle Demon Force, I am not a fan of the FW model and the GQ generic one is not nurgley enough for me.  I have narrowed it down to these two alternates but can't decide.  I would love to get others opinions 

28-mm-gorguts.jpg

UF PD.jpg

Wow some nice models.  I really wish GW would update the Nurgle range.  The GW GUO is terrible and I have always used the FW models.  However since it is getting its own warscroll I will likely need a new GUO.  Any recommendations on models for that?

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies, the titan forge model is awesome. 

@Broxus I too hate the GW GUO I really wish they would update it and give us something bigger with better detail, I am planning on using the Forgeworld one too. 

I am also getting the Asylum Demon from the Dark Souls game when it ships in "March" and am hoping that I can convert that into something suitably nurgly for either a GUO or Demon Prince. 

Asylum Demon.jpg

An upcoming model I really like that I will be keeping an eye on if we don't get a new GUO this year, will probably be pretty expensive as the other models they sell that are about this size are $130, but not more than GW

glut3.jpg?v=1485252396

I am also really liking Mierce Miniatures N'nhohbr'hoth, the Prince of the Flies for a daemon prince, he is pretty much a giant Plaguebearer With wings which I love.

product_95297.jpg

... So many good options, I guess since I have about 50 plaguebeareres and morbidex to paint before i get to either of these I will have to see what GW does with the new Hero Quest ect. 

Archived