My Flesh Eater Courts

NiallJC1984

Hi folks,

Bit of a lurker on TGA, don't get much time to access the site as unfortunately it's banned by my IT Department at work, probably a good thing!

I've been meaning to set up a painting log for a while here showing my progress with the Flesh-Eater Courts which I have been painting and playing since early September.  I am thoroughly enjoying the army. A lot of fun for a surprisingly low scroll count army! 

Like a lot of players my list at the moment tends to work around Ghoul Patrol, Horrors and Characters on Beasties. 

I've had a play with Royal Menagerie and am working on lists for both Attendants at Court and a mixed Death list, potentially working in Neferata as a general.

Anyway some of you may have seen my Flesh-Eater Courts via Twitter but thought I'd share them here too. I'm always looking for constructive criticism and would appreciate any tips! 

If anyone wants a break down on the bases let me know as I've taken photos stage by stage.

I'm currently working on Neferata. Proving to be a bit of a chore! I'm trying freehand and NMM techniques on her and I'm having mixed results.  I'll persevere! Again any tips hugely appreciate! ?

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

all looks great - and the bases are fab.

at least on screen, FEC armies can look a bit drab with all the off-white flesh etc - your use of the strong blue (water / mystical energy ?)  on the bases really lifts them - although the figures themselves are beautifully painted anyway from what I can see.

Archived