Scars of Gordrakk

Vasshpit

Oddly, I know nothing of the Ironjawz fluff. I kinda just make up my own background for Da Black Sunz and don't really think about how they fit in with the canon.

I guess at some point I should read the battletome so I at least have an inkling of who Gordrakk even is!!

What's it like? Any good?

Oddly, I know nothing of the Ironjawz fluff. I kinda just make up my own background for Da Black Sunz and don't really think about how they fit in with the canon.

I guess at some point I should read the battletome so I at least have an inkling of who Gordrakk even is!!

What's it like? Any good?

This would also be a good plan for me.... So much Christmas reading to do.

2 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Funnily enough, I don't tend to associate Christmas with reading! ;) 

Well, reading the recommended dose of paracetamol on the morning after Christmas because I got so trousered, I cant remember has become a tradition of mine. 

20 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

7 replies later and no answer. 

Just some banter about cursing is all....

Silly Ironjawz players. Heh.

I think it was being punched by Gork. The legend says that Gordrakk is a broken bit of knuckle from gorks fist, but i think its more likely that he was chosen by gorkamorka by a giant thump on the head that he survived lol. 

All of the stories about Gordrakk fighting heroes just seem so easy for him. Doubt anyone other than a god could harm him. 

47 minutes ago, Nico said:

You need to read my Battle Reports....

I have been playing with Gordrakk in my army since I play at a GW store and nobody was really making "insane" lists. If anything, my games with Gordrakk have been even more one sided. 

2 Brutes (Brute smasha/claw and the Gorechopa) with Gordrakk buff one shot an abhorrent ghoul king on Zombie dragon with the Voice of Gork buff, and I managed to kill Alariel and a Spirit of Durthu in one round of combat with Gordrakk. 

I agree that he isn't great in a competitive sense, but from a narrative aspect, against a fluffy or non min maxed army (majority of cases) he is a savage. 

I agree that he isn't great in a competitive sense, but from a narrative aspect, against a fluffy or non min maxed army (majority of cases) he is a savage. 

It's actually really hard to evaluate him. He underperformed at Blood & Glory because I had so many Destruction opponents, so I couldn't use him aggressively (and/or I derped). He's a lot better against Chaos or Order. He's very dependent on the amount of space on the table and other variables. He is clearly better as part of a non-Ironjawz army (pending an Ironjawz allegiance pack), simply because adding 2 attacks to a single attack model is tripling their damage. 

Archived