450 pts sylvaneth

Tyrion

I'm looking at armies for a low points tournament (450 pts).

i was looking are either:

Tree lord ancient

10 dryads 

total 420 pts

or

Branchwych

10 dryads 

3.kurnoth hunters with bows

400 pts

the event uses scenarios from the generals handbook

Do you have any spite revenants? A cool list I've been thinking of would put you at 440 pts:

- Branchwych 

- 3 x 5 spite revanants 

- Outcasts Battalion

So you're lowering your opponents bravery by 3 if they're near the spite revenants and each hero phase you roll 2d6 minus your opponents bravery. However many you roll higher is dealt to the enemy units within your range (can't remember what exactly the range is) takes that many mortal wounds.

And the branchwych just does branchwych things.

On 28/11/2016 at 6:12 AM, Dirt Rey said:

TLA with gift of gyrhan and oaken armor.  2+ armor, rerolling failed saves of 1, and regains d3 wounds a turn.  Very hard to kill at 450 points.

Where does the reroll failed saves of 1 come from? and d3 wounds, is only if he's near a Wyld wood, otherwise it's just 1. 

your point is still valid tho, pretty hard to kill :)

1 hour ago, NaftaliDK said:

Where does the reroll failed saves of 1 come from? and d3 wounds, is only if he's near a Wyld wood, otherwise it's just 1. 

The warscroll for the TLA in the Sylvaneth Book contains a command ability, whereas the app warscroll hasn't been updated to include this. 

On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 3:28 AM, NaftaliDK said:

Yeah the TLA command ability is any unit within 10'' rerolls saves of 1. Also TLA makes a wyldwood every turn on a 4+.  Easy to stay near a forest. 

Archived