1000 pts of IronBusterz

Mr InsaneBear

Hi all,

Would like opinions on this list. I think it looks ridiculously awesome, but do you think it is viable? I played 1 game but got diced so hard(rolled I'd say 89% 1's and 2's. My opponent was astonished) that I still can't Tell

Hero:

Ironjaw MegaBoss

Battleline:

Ogors: x6, Weapon and Fist, command

Ogors: x6, weapon and fist, command

Other:

Ironjaws Brutes: x5, jagged gore hackas(I know. Brute choppas better. But I play what I model and didn't know this when I built them!)

Ironjaws Brutes: x5, twin Brute choppas(I learned for the second box haha)

For my part I know its short on units and has no shooting or magic. I just figured it would play very destructiony(run up, punch face, continue punching face) and would be reasonably fast cause of the rampaging destroyers rule. 

thoughts?

Looks like a fun, all-out brawl type set up. I would normally say two weapons is better than the first (because any rend nullifies it, and you don't have a wizard to mystic shield), but it also looks like the Ogors are your objective units. At least they should be.

Honestly, the list won't pulverize but you'll have fun playing it. To me, that's more important. If you're willing to change the list up, drop 3 Ogors from one of the units and put in two Moonclan shamans. It will give you some mortal wound output and you can mystic shield 'til your heart's content. Plus, two more heroes on the field will allow you to use rampaging destroyers better - your megaboss won't be within 6" of all your units.

It looks like an awesome list to play! Push it into your opponent's face and duff em up!

Jagged gore hackas shine in units of 10, so when you've got a bit of cash and you want to scale up the list that's the first place I would suggest making a change.

Warchanters make that unit of 10 brutes even more awesome. Buff them for +1 to hit, move them up with the megaboss and youre getting 2s to hit re-rolling 1s. Brutal!

Mr Soulsmith,
Thought about that, and its not that I don't want to do that because it does make more sense .....I just dont have the models....and my warhammer budget is currently $0

That's fair enough, I am in exactly the same situation, currently messing about with mixed destruction as I slowly grow towards pure ironjawz.

Archived