Lord Kroak, what's he up to?

Kamose

So I just realized something about the Seraphon Battletome.  There is one picture of Lord Kroak floating in space in a piece of art in the "Classic Rock Album Cover" style we all know and love.  He has his warscroll entry as well.  But unless I'm missing something...there is nothing else written about him anywhere!

AM I missing something?  What has Lord Kroak been up to?  Is he just up there abiding in space being a Badass Undead Magical Space Frog version of The Dude?  Any info on the oldest (sort of) living being in the universe?    

I checked my Seraphon book but I didn't see Lord Kroak still existing. Though his warscroll still shows up in the tome means he exist in AOS world.

In ET it is pretty sure he sacroficed himself to cast a spell protecting the other part of the world. But since he is already a spiritual wizard travel in ether, who knows what will happen to him.

9 hours ago, Aeonotakist said:

I checked my Seraphon book but I didn't see Lord Kroak still existing. Though his warscroll still shows up in the tome means he exist in AOS world.

In ET it is pretty sure he sacroficed himself to cast a spell protecting the other part of the world. But since he is already a spiritual wizard travel in ether, who knows what will happen to him.

Ascension

On 11/7/2016 at 3:27 AM, Aeonotakist said:

page 96.

Archived