Help Understanding the Background

Mr. White

got another question...

has the role of skaven changed? in the old world they 'didn't exist' and lived below human civilization. the new setting looks to be out and out war with races all mixed together across these realms. also, didn't I read the horned rat has ascended into the chaos pantheon?

are skaven still a hidden threat or out in the open with all the rest?

On 10/16/2016 at 2:13 AM, MacDuff said:

I wish we all could also start to exercise that narrative freedom and drop our little 'settlements' into whatever Realm we want. This is a unique opportunity for a collective emergent narrative!

They might do something like that... after all in the summer event, the forces of order secured 3 settlements.

On 10/16/2016 at 8:13 AM, MacDuff said:

I wish we all could also start to exercise that narrative freedom and drop our little 'settlements' into whatever Realm we want. This is a unique opportunity for a collective emergent narrative!

What's stopping you? Do it. If we all wait for others nothing happens.

I'd love to, but a single post here will just get lost in the threads. I think this is more of an organizational issue for the site, so I hope Ben is listening. Right now we have 4 Alliance forums that really serve their purpose, but those span all Realms. If we added a forum for each Realm, over time those would help gather together posts about the creation of settlements, terrain ideas, narrative descriptions, unique  warscrolls, and suggestions about how the alliances affect each Realm. These forums could become a treasure trove about ways to expand the game, especially as GW covers each one to inspire more content.

Archived