Ogors 4rth edition refresh

I call all of Ogors Mawtribes players for a units bingo ! this idea has been bring by our dear @Éjecteur for Skavens models refresh. I want to take this concept for this faction, so you can share your wishlist here.
I have forgotten release date for each of units mentioned below, doesn't hesitate to share this with your wishlist, this will helping me too, thanks.

My wishlist will be green below :

-Slaughtermaster

-Butcher

-Maneaters

-Glutons

-Ironguts

-Leadbelcher

-Gnoblars

-Ironblaster

-Gnoblar Scraplauncher

-Gorgers

-Firebelly

-Icefal Yhetees

-Icebrow Hunter

-Frost Sabres

-Mournfang Pack

-Frostlord/Huskard/Beastriders on Stonehorn/Thundertusk

• Like 2

I dont play ogors or collect outside of a couple models but I will say that the CoS warhulk model is on point with scale and design and I hope that a total and complete refresh of this range will reflect this model going forward. Not one ogor model should be on anything less than a 50mm. This is just my opinion. 

If this occurs then consider me an ogor collector. 

• Like 4

I think the baseline is asking for a new Butcher--it's such a pivotal unit in the army and still uses a grossly old sculpt.

Next, I'd ask for Maneaters (and for their rules to actually be good). From there, the world is our oyster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm a borderline ogor fan (particularly the Beastclaw Raiders), so I'll throw my two bits in:

Refresh the basic ogres, Ironguts, and leadbelcher kits.

Maneaters with range/great weapon options and bits from all the realms.

multipart butcher/slaughtermaster kit.

expansion of Beastclaw Raiders

Plastic Firebelly and expansion of his sub-faction (guy has the coolest look out of the entire list, but he's all alone).

• Like 1

Give me full on tiki firebellies complete with vulcano mawpit offerings. Give me a unit of giant tiki totem swinging ogors. 

I also like a refresh of gutbusters. Leadbelchers and Ironblaster are favourites of mine but the scultps are starting to get a little dated.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 1