Aryann joins TGA

Aeryenn

It's about time I introduced myself as I believe TGA to be one of those sites I'll be visiting most often. I'm a polish AoS fan living in a small town. Despite negative reactions at the beginning I saw AoS as something I was waiting for. One of my favourite universes began a new chapter and that was the incentive for me to catch up with it. I knew many new players will join, rules will be brought to one place and some new great models will arrive. Currently I buy AoS stuff mostly for painting and reading. Just when I finish Bloodbound from the starter set I will invite a friend to play and perhaps I will draw him into his own miniatures, Ironjawz, as far as I know his sympathy for orcs.

Can't tell. I moved out of Warsaw a year ago. I suspect there are no other players in my near vicinity. I'm sticking to collecting and painting right now. There are so many incredible miniatures right now in AoS it is hard to pick what faction is next to obtain. I'm going for the Sylvaneth by the end of the year.

Archived