Hi All

Dojotoad

Been lurking around and asking some questions but don't believe I ever introduced myself.

I'm not a tabletop gamer but have always been fascinated with minis - especially fantasy.  Unfortunately, my vision always outstrips my ability.  Looking to build dioramas.

Hope to find inspiration here.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dojotoad said:

Been lurking around and asking some questions but don't believe I ever introduced myself.

I'm not a tabletop gamer but have always been fascinated with minis - especially fantasy.  Unfortunately, my vision always outstrips my ability.  Looking to build dioramas.

Hope to find inspiration here.

Hello there mate.

Have you ever heard of the skaven.

of course they don’t exist.

but what if they did.

what if all of the, they din’t exist sentence was a scheme of the skaven to keep the puplic away from the watchfull eyes of a thousand red blistering eyes, waiting for the correct moment to strike.

Hope that gets you inspired for the real posterboys of aos 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Hello there mate.

Have you ever heard of the skaven.

of course they don’t exist.

but what if they did.

what if all of the, they din’t exist sentence was a scheme of the skaven to keep the puplic away from the watchfull eyes of a thousand red blistering eyes, waiting for the correct moment to strike.

Hope that gets you inspired for the real posterboys of aos 

01DB7EE4-D054-41D4-AD0A-35F79B6D41D4.png.a6c38475605ecd46c733c10d1f4c50a1.png

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! GET OUTTA HERE WITH THOSE RATS! LAY OFF THE POOR NEWBIES, WILL YA?!? SHEEEESH! YOU'RE A CREEP! GO AWAY! WE WERE ALL HAVING A GOOD TIME UNTIL YOUSHOWED UP, SKREECH! UUUUUUUUGH! GO HAVE SOME COFFEE, WITH CREAM, OR SOMETHING! BECAUSE I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING: THIS IS A HAPPY PLACE!!

Edited by Fairbanks
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Fairbanks said:

01DB7EE4-D054-41D4-AD0A-35F79B6D41D4.png.a6c38475605ecd46c733c10d1f4c50a1.png

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! GET OUTTA HERE WITH THOSE RATS! LAY OFF THE POOR NEWBIES, WILL YA?!? SHEEEESH! YOU'RE A CREEP! GO AWAY! WE WERE ALL HAVING A GOOD TIME UNTIL YOUSHOWED UP, SKREECH! UUUUUUUUGH! GO HAVE SOME COFFEE, WITH CREAM, OR SOMETHING! BECAUSE I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING: THIS IS A HAPPY PLACE!!

Everybody loves cheese.

so do rats😘

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...