The future of the Incarnates (theory)

Augusto

My chain of thought:

The Incarnate of Ghur is a dragon (they dont need wings to be dragons, for example chinese dragons)

The prophecy comes from one of the last short stories from broken realms. I like to think its from the climax of the next or the next next big event

There is a potencial Incarnate of Azyr in the way (drake of starlight)

sasdsa.jpg

5n6Cthc8XWipwmEp.jpg

main-qimg-d944f19498699a45c9af4d366a4260a1-lq.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Augusto said:

My chain of thought:

The Incarnate of Ghur is a dragon (they dont need wings to be dragons, for example chinese dragons)

The prophecy comes from one of the last short stories from broken realms. I like to think its from the climax of the next or the next next big event

There is a potencial Incarnate of Azyr in the way (drake of starlight)

sasdsa.jpg

5n6Cthc8XWipwmEp.jpg

main-qimg-d944f19498699a45c9af4d366a4260a1-lq.jpg

Interesting theory. But the amber and starlight drakes circling the horned god of stone could also just be Karazai (who is reddish of colour and has a stronger connection to Ghur) and Krondys (who is blue and white and more connected to Azyr) fighting Kragnos. 

In regards to the Incarnates I'd assume the next one we'll see will be from Ulgu, since that is rumoured to be the next realm to be in the narrative's focus.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

*Spoilers* After reading sprues and brues Review of Seasons of Thondia, I think i might be onto something. Morghur wants to use the combined power of many Incarnates to bring the Era of the Beast. Maybe the Horned god of Stone is Morghur himself? By the way, nevermind me, im just having fun trying to follow the clues

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Augusto said:

interesting after dawnbringers 3. Maybe the skaven burn the oak of ages? The maw swallowing the world is the ogor warcry thing?

Or beastgrave coming more into the AOS story eventually.  As far as I'm aware it's never been mentioned in aos except as a footnote in the core rulebook

Edited by flying_dutchman

2 hours ago, flying_dutchman said:

Or beastgrave coming more into the AOS story eventually.  As far as I'm aware it's never been mentioned in aos except as a footnote in the core rulebook

Beastgrave is dead. Literally, it died during the Rite of Life when someone (Probably the Starblood Stalkers or the empowered plantlife of Ghur) caused it to collapse, and the survivors fled to the Gnarlwood. 

• Like 1

Yeah. Seraphon Starbloods blew it up with a black hole bomb and the Bonesplitterz warband absorbed its damaged spirit.(fortunately the Silent People got the heck out of dodge before then when the Ossiarch came knocking for bug bones & Deepkin wanted their unique souls, it’s partly how the warbands found the tunnels that lead across the sea and into the Gnarlwoods to escape)

There’s not many malevolent mountains in the lore right now so it’s probably a new thing we don’t know yet like or a metaphor like a mountain cracking open to reveal another terror like Kragnos but this time Silent People who did fully hibernate in safe mountain and came out Tyranidized from the Ghur energies.

• Like 1