Stormbringer - Age of Sigmar partworks from Hachette info thread

EonChao

61, 62 and 64 now up for pre-order on Forbidden Planet.

Weirdly not 63, unless it's sold out already.

61 Aleguzzler part 2

62 paint

63 (not on Forbidden Planet) would be Arkanaut Admiral

64 Skragrott the Loonking

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, ArcLight said:

Does anyone have an idea whether the Ardboyz included in this will be the new or old models? Either any confirmation that's been given either way or any precedent with previous magazines?

Based on the big picture with all the content and that the new ones are too recent (they were launched mid-way through the collectable) they gotta be the old ones.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Based on the big picture with all the content and that the new ones are too recent (they were launched mid-way through the collectable) they gotta be the old ones.

I guess maybe it depends on when they are provided with the models by GW? I don't know if they are given all of the sprues that they will be using for the run early on or if they will be sent them through as things progress.

The issue with them in won't be until June, so a good 9 months or so after the Ironjawz wave I think...

I'm mainly just hoping as it would be lovely to get some of the beautiful new ones on the cheap, but you're probably right that it'll be the old ones.

10 minutes ago, ArcLight said:

I guess maybe it depends on when they are provided with the models by GW? I don't know if they are given all of the sprues that they will be using for the run early on or if they will be sent them through as things progress.

The issue with them in won't be until June, so a good 9 months or so after the Ironjawz wave I think...

I'm mainly just hoping as it would be lovely to get some of the beautiful new ones on the cheap, but you're probably right that it'll be the old ones.

I don't think it is dependant on the models. It is true that they can receive them later on, but the issue content is decided and closed earlier on, then moved into the design and printing phase. So it would be hard to change it to fit something new, plus GW wouldn't want to sell something that was just released at those prices.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I asked hachette and they confirmed we will have the new ardboyz model with issue 73 !!! 

Good morning,
We have recorded your message and confirm to you after checking with the services concerned, that you are receiving the new Ardboyz models from number 73.
We remain at your disposal.
Sincerely
Customer service

IMG_7237.jpeg

• Thanks 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 minute ago, Grunbag said:

I asked hachette and they confirmed we will have the new ardboyz model with issue 73 !!! 

Good morning,
We have recorded your message and confirm to you after checking with the services concerned, that you are receiving the new Ardboyz models from number 73.
Sincerely
Customer service

IMG_7237.jpeg

WOW! No way!? Unexpected.

35 minutes ago, Grunbag said:

Good morning,
Sincerely
Customer service

IMG_7237.jpeg

Okay, that's genuinely birth extremely surprising, and extremely cool (and somewhat expensive, as I can't help but buy some 😄

It might be that GW thought it would be a bad look to be having old minis released, especially ones that will technically be minus for TOW.

4 minutes ago, Grunbag said:

They say from issue 73 so it seems they will split thel into 2 issue 

According to the issue list provided by the Spanish retailer that leaked them all, it is just issue 73 for 5 Ardboyz. Obviously this could change if the new sprues are in play.

Btw, did this collection start in France already? I find it odd that you got this confirmation after looking at the number of sprues. The new box contains 3 numbers and I think we never had an issue with more than 2 sprues (smaller ones). So this could be a misinformation problem from the French Hachette, as it would change the collection planning to accommodate it.

The only viable option I see for the new sprues to be included is that rather than 80 issues we go to 90, in the same way that we got Imperium and Combat Patrol, and the entirety of those sprues appear from issue 81 or we have half in the 73 and the rest from the 81. This last option would be pretty weird.

6 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Selon la liste des numéros fournie par le détaillant espagnol qui les a tous divulgués, il ne s'agit que du numéro 73 pour 5 Ardboyz. Évidemment, cela pourrait changer si les nouvelles carottes étaient en jeu.

Au fait, est-ce que cette collection a déjà commencé en France ? Je trouve étrange que vous ayez eu cette confirmation après avoir regardé le nombre de grappes. La nouvelle boîte contient 3 numéros et je pense que nous n'avons jamais eu de problème avec plus de 2 grappes (les plus petites). Cela pourrait donc être un problème de désinformation de la part du français Hachette, car cela modifierait la planification de la collection pour y répondre.

La seule option viable que je vois pour que les nouvelles grappes soient incluses est qu'au lieu de 80 numéros, nous passons à 90, de la même manière que nous avons obtenu Imperium et Combat Patrol, et l'intégralité de ces grappes apparaît à partir du numéro 81 ou nous en avons la moitié. dans le 73 et le reste dans le 81. Cette dernière option serait assez bizarre.

Yes, in France, we are on the number 10 this week.

Just now, Danaork said:

Yes, in France, we are on the number 10 this week.

Ok. We are on number 28. While I would love to get the newer version of the minis I will call it an misinformation error from the customer support side of Hachette.

Why? Based on my own experience, when I asked about stuff like that the ones responding didn't know that much. I even asked about the extra Ogor issue (because it came a bit later than in the UK) and they didn't know how to answer me until I got the paper notice about the Ogor issue in my hands more than half a month after I sent the mail, when I normally get responses in less than 3 days.

Hopefully we get clarification with the issue itself from the UK pretty soon.

I asked few weeks ago to hachette and they send my message to the corresponding department . Then today , the department said we will have the new ardboyz. My original question to hachette was clear about old and new ardboyz model , so they perfectly know what I was talking about . 

in the reply they say we will have new ardboyz models starting at issue 73 so it means we will probably have them split into 2 issues ? 

5 minutes ago, Grunbag said:

Also , from stormbinger group , Uk ppl said the army roster mention 10 ardboyz now (instead of 5)

IMG_7240.jpeg

Maybe they cut off a paints issue?

EDIT: No, it cannot be. From 73 everything is miniatures:

- 73: Ardboys (x5)
- 74: Guardian Idol (from Realmscape: Thondian Strongpoint)
- 75: Warchanter
- 76, 77 & 78: Stormdrake Guard
- 79 & 80: Swampboss Skumdrekk

Edited by Ejecutor

1 minute ago, Grunbag said:

No idea , I don’t believe we get 10 ardboyz in a single issue . Other 10 mini unit like Hobgrot or  herd are cheaper than ardboyz 

I just hope they don't mess around the issues. I've ordered 69, 72, 74, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 already xD

7 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Maybe they cut off a paints issue?

EDIT: No, it cannot be. From 73 everything is miniatures:

- 73: Ardboys (x5)
- 74: Guardian Idol (from Realmscape: Thondian Strongpoint)
- 75: Warchanter
- 76, 77 & 78: Stormdrake Guard
- 79 & 80: Swampboss Skumdrekk

Or move issue 74 instead of a paint issue and add ardboyz in 73/74 . 

5 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

DON'T TOUCH THE 74TH! It is the one I am more interested into hahaha

I’ve asked directly to hachette if we get 10 ardboyz in 1 issue or split into 2 issue . So it will be more clear . 

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

According to the issue list provided by the Spanish retailer that leaked them all, it is just issue 73 for 5 Ardboyz. Obviously this could change if the new sprues are in play.

Btw, did this collection start in France already? I find it odd that you got this confirmation after looking at the number of sprues. The new box contains 3 numbers and I think we never had an issue with more than 2 sprues (smaller ones). So this could be a misinformation problem from the French Hachette, as it would change the collection planning to accommodate it.

The only viable option I see for the new sprues to be included is that rather than 80 issues we go to 90, in the same way that we got Imperium and Combat Patrol, and the entirety of those sprues appear from issue 81 or we have half in the 73 and the rest from the 81. This last option would be pretty weird.

We can have one issue with 2 sprue (6 ardboyz) and another with 1 sprue (4 ardboyz)

or they can cut one of the sprue where is only 2 ardboyz on it and make 2 pack of 5 ardboyz