Beast mode intitated

Relentless

Yo yo guys 

New here and new to AOS so looking for help!

Thinking of going for Beastclaw and wondering if you think this is a friendly yet not going to be steam rolled list...?

Frost lord on thunder tusk 

Huskard on stonehorn 

2 x Mournfang pack

2 x Mournfang pack

Stonehorn beast riders

Jorlbad battalion 

I really fancied 2 packs of 4 modeled Mournfang units eventhough maybe the points for 1 unit would be enough for another behemoth and that could be better, i ike the idea of having 2 flanking larger packs

I've been flicking between these guys and sylvaneth and skaven but like the fact I don't have to paint much and can get it all for £200!

Just don't want it to be a load of rubbish to play!

Cheers guys

So something like this instead maybe?

Icebrow Hunter

Frostlord on Stonehorn

Frost Sabers [2x 2 Frost Sabers]

Frost Sabers [2x 2 Frost Sabers]

Mournfang Pack [2x 2 Mournfang Pack]

Stonehorn Beastriders

Thundertusk Beastriders

Battalion: Skal

Bang on 2000pts and offers a bit more flexibility whilst keeping 3 monsters and a large Mournfang pack...

9 minutes ago, Malakithe said:

A lot of people run FrostHorn and 2 HuskTusks in a pack that rampages around. Frostlord does what he does and the 2 Ttusks heal and blast from range...the rest of the points can be whatever for objectives 

Gah! That's got me rethinking my Clash list now! Torn between three Stonehorns rampaging around or a Stonehorn backed up by some Thundertusks healing and blasting stuff! And if I have that I can fit a butcher in!

Leaders
Frostlord on Stonehorn
Huskard on Thundertusk
Huskard on Thundertusk
Butcher

Units
Ogors x 6
Ogors x 6
Ogors x 6

Total: 2000

@Relentless sorry for the slight derail! ;) 

As you probably alredy realised, Stonehorn is better suited for Frostlord, while Thundertusk is better suited for Huskard. Frolstlord is meele badass so durable meele mount is perfect for him. Huskard on thundertusk has his semi-spells that buff or heal your units and should aid him maintain full health and shoot with full power!

Thanks for the input guys

I should add I will be running as destruction taking the add 2 to move and battle brew on the big guy. Putting the talisman on the Hunter for a little extra survivability 

I think stonehorns are great but wanted one Thundertusk in for those 6 mortal wounds...

The low model count worries me but I'm assuming these guys are super hard to take down!?

Archived