Kragnos Bellow of Rage

Mokoshkana

Question

So Kragnos ability “Bellow of Rage” takes place at the end of any phase. If Kragnos A is wounded in a phase and his bellow causes Kragnos B (who was not wounded in the phase) to a wound, would Kragnos B then get to trigger his Bellow of Rage? I didn’t see anything to suggest otherwise, but I wanted to ask as it’s one of those things that happens at the end of the phase. I wasn’t sure if there were a wonky rule that end of phase is not actually during the phase. Thanks!

6 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, PainfullyMediocre said:

I think they mean if Kragnos is fighting another Kragnos.

Well in that unlikely scenario, then yes, Kragnos B would get to do his ability too. The wording of the Bellow Of Rage only states that the model has been allocated wounds IN a phase.

If it had said DURING a phase, then i would have said no. Rule 1.6.1 defines the difference between the start, end and during a phase. Start > During > End

Edited by Cosmicsheep
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Cosmicsheep said:

Well in that unlikely scenario, then yes, Kragnos B would get to do his ability too. The wording of the Bellow Of Rage only states that the model has been allocated wounds IN a phase.

If it had said DURING a phase, then i would have said no. Rule 1.6.1 defines the difference between the start, end and during a phase. Start > During > End

I asked the question specifically because a friend and I had a battle of Kragnos. It’ll happen frequently enough over the course of time. Appreciate the response!

8 hours ago, Mokoshkana said:

I asked the question specifically because a friend and I had a battle of Kragnos. It’ll happen frequently enough over the course of time. Appreciate the response!

I'd like the warhammer animation team to get on this, seeing these two crybabies weeping the loudest at each other would be hilarious. Remember tissues and icecream.

But yea the ability from Kragnos A would certianly also trigger a roll from Kragnos B if he is wounded. Already lost both Brutes and Warchanters to this ability, I dislike it so darn much...