Who goes first - Rules vs Matched PlayGHB 21

Coyote

Question

Did I read this wrong - in the Core Rules PDF, you finish deploying first you go first.  No roll off.

But (and I support this) In Matched Play, you finish Deployment first you still Roll Off - but you have Priority if you finished first (tie breaker).

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Coyote said:

Did I read this wrong - in the Core Rules PDF, you finish deploying first you go first.  No roll off.

But (and I support this) In Matched Play, you finish Deployment first you still Roll Off - but you have Priority if you finished first (tie breaker).

Other way around, matched play - whoever deploys first gets priority and with this choice of who goes first.

Core rules - random with tiebreaker being first deployment

• Like 1

Core rules are for the roll off with the person who deploys first gaining priority in the case of a tie.

The battle pack for matched play changes this back to the "classic" mode where the person who deploys first gains priority.

I would imagine as we see more battle packs, we could see this vary between game modes.

• Like 1