Complete list of Push-Fit Models?

Hey all, 

So I unfortunately have a brain injury and nasty reactions to glue so I am stuck with push-fit models for the foreseeable future.

I really don't mind this as painting is an escape for me and I'm unable to play game yet, I was just wondering if there is a complete list of push-fit models so I know what I am able to buy, build and paint.

So far I own the Soul Wars, Storm Strike boxes as well as the other easy to build releases for Stormcast and Nighthaunt. And I was lucky enough to get my hands on Cursed City, but unfortunately am running out of things to paint!

I know the Slaves to darkness start collecting box and Warhammer Underworlds warbands are push fit, I was just curious if there was any other characters or units out there that aren't advertised as easy to build but are, I am guessing the new starter set with 3rd edition will be and i'm looking forward to that.

Thanks for the advice

I think you've identified most of the push fit models already.  Underworlds is certainly a good one to look into as they're great little standalone projects and the game can actually be played over zoom/skype etc.  Nighthaunt currently have the largest range of push fit models as far as I can recall - I get the impression that they were a bit of an experiment to see how popular push fit are.

There isn't a list that I'm aware of, but I think we're going to see push fit become the standard.  Pretty confident that the new AoS3 box will be push fit and the new Skeletons and Zombies look like they may be too.  I would imagine ebay will also have a few of the original AoS armies about (Stormcast & Khorne) which was also a push fit box - failing that they did release them as separate boxes I believe.  Silver Tower was another one, although that's likely going to be like gold dust to find.

I'd be tempted to email GW directly too - a two pronged attack could reveal some we didn't know existed!

That is so sad to hear!

One option would be to have someone glue it for you, if you clean up flash and moldlines, that wouldn't be too tall of an order for someone, If you're in the Randstad, I'd gladly do that.

You could also find armies that are built, but not painted on ebay (solutions for stripping paint won't be better, I guess so you want unpainted).

Another thing are plastic or resin monopose models, they are older, but they sometimes need no glueing.

In non-GW models, many do not need glue. If you're looking for lower detail models, this is a project I have backed: https://gamefound.com/projects/blacklist-games-llc/lasting-tales/products/details/12858#/ where you'd get 218 decent models for $100 (including shipping).

That's the third box I order from them, and while they are not Admech Skitarii quality, they exceed Freeguild Handgunners.

As mentioned above, you may be able to find someone that is happy to build models for you. I'm a fan of building models but don't have enough time to paint all I want to build, so you might someone similar locally.

There is the Knight-Incantor from the starting Age of Sigmar booklet/magazine- though this is likely to be going soon due to the new edition.

You could also look to older once piece models. Warhammer fantasy, Heroquest/advanced heroquest, battlemasters all have model ranges that can be picked up for fairly cheap and have plenty of AoS units (though the designs/style of the minis are very different from modern ones) 

Outside of GW models you have places like em4- they do a really, really cheap range of Dwarves and orcs which are all one piece  models, apart from the shields (You could get away with blutac-ing those on or again finding someone that wouldn't gluing them for you)  ScruffyCrow on youtube has done some fantastic things with these models for the Oathmark game and shows how well those old plastic models hold up

• Like 1

Another supplier is Wizkids, or Reaper.

I'm not sure how well you react to primer, but having preprimed models is better than them having no primer at all (and I would say better than brush on primer).

If you find a friend with a 3d printer, that's also an option (don't print resin yourself though, that stuff is worse than any glue you would otherwise use). There are roughly infinite models on the internet for printing.

4 hours ago, RuneBrush said:

I think you've identified most of the push fit models already.  Underworlds is certainly a good one to look into as they're great little standalone projects and the game can actually be played over zoom/skype etc.  Nighthaunt currently have the largest range of push fit models as far as I can recall - I get the impression that they were a bit of an experiment to see how popular push fit are.

There isn't a list that I'm aware of, but I think we're going to see push fit become the standard.  Pretty confident that the new AoS3 box will be push fit and the new Skeletons and Zombies look like they may be too.  I would imagine ebay will also have a few of the original AoS armies about (Stormcast & Khorne) which was also a push fit box - failing that they did release them as separate boxes I believe.  Silver Tower was another one, although that's likely going to be like gold dust to find.

I'd be tempted to email GW directly too - a two pronged attack could reveal some we didn't know existed!

I thought I might have, and I do appreciate that there is so many good sculpts! I basically have all of the unique Nighthaunt painted up and it's pretty cool, Underworlds warbands look cool so I think that is my next step in between the 3.0 starter which I assume will be push-fit to help new people get into the hobby.

I would love if the new skeletons and zombies are, as I enjoyed painting those and like the soulblight aesthetic, I already have cursed city and the vampire warband mostly done so fingers crossed.

Unfortunately the first edition starter was easy to build but still needed glue to assemble, I almost bought that to add to my stormcast,

Thank you for the reply it's a good help.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chemicalm said:

I thought I might have, and I do appreciate that there is so many good sculpts! I basically have all of the unique Nighthaunt painted up and it's pretty cool, Underworlds warbands look cool so I think that is my next step in between the 3.0 starter which I assume will be push-fit to help new people get into the hobby.

I would love if the new skeletons and zombies are, as I enjoyed painting those and like the soulblight aesthetic, I already have cursed city and the vampire warband mostly done so fingers crossed.

Unfortunately the first edition starter was easy to build but still needed glue to assemble, I almost bought that to add to my stormcast,

Thank you for the reply it's a good help.

I'll be genuinely shocked if the 3.0 starter isn't push fit - 40k Indomitus was (and was just as good as Cursed City).

Quite often there's a sprue breakdown when models go up for preorder so we should find out about the skeletons and zombies then (20 in a box too).  I'm not sure much of the rest of the range will be push fit, but you never know - Reikenor being push fit still surprises me.