Death rattle ideas

Dragon10

13 hours ago, Nico said:

Good pun.

GW FB confirmed no points for Krell. ?

Must be because they are bringing in a new model Krell Mortarch of Despair....

It's highly likely they are in the grand alliance book they note a "Lord of Despair"(Krell was the Mortarch of Despair) Rules the rime and frozen over Helspoint. Soooo lich king krell? 

My source who works at the deign studio tells me that the Deathlords battletome coming out in December is going to be accompanied by a new Mortarch/Dread Abyssal kit with options to build Krell, Isabella von Carstien or Mikael Jacsen. ^_^

I read that post in the preview screen and didn't realise it was a joke as it was truncated. :/

I like the sound of Fritzy and Hunk!

11 minutes ago, Double Misfire said:

Nope, wrong it's the second:

wXC0wOx.png

My source who works at the deign studio tells me that the Deathlords battletome coming out in December is going to be accompanied by a new Mortarch/Dread Abyssal kit with options to build Krell, Isabella von Carstien or Mikael Jacsen. ^_^

I didn't know there was one before.  I've seen almost all of them before, but not Krell. Interesting. So I have to say that I prefer the third incarnation so^^

Good to know.

Anyway it would be grat in Jacsen it would not be a joke (GW is taking a lot from 2° edition so...maybe...a hope...^^)

Archived