Dave's grand alliance Chaos

Dave Fraser

So after attending SCGT the whole legacy thing they were doing hit my motivation as both the armies I'd rebased (TK and Dwarfs were basically unplayable with the models I'd done). 

Eventually the local AoS club nights have picked up and I've found my motivation returning just prior to the generals handbook dropping.  That at motivation was helped by the GW bases being released which has given me a relatively quick way to get an old army transferred over. 

This has seen me start up my chaos alliance rebasing my skaven & daemons with the aim of hitting the table at the Cheltenham Warchiefs event in October. 

I'm up to about 3500pts of stuff on rounds now but need to mess about to find the right balance for a list.

heres what's done so far:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Should add GH makes both my other armies legit again but still motivated to work on this one. 

I have painted a few new figures for it: jezzails, warp grinder, Warpfire thrower (guess what they're for!) but most of this is just rebasing. 

Next up is (surprise, surprise) some stormfiends so I can run the filthy skyre formation but after that I'll probably expand out into pestilence (have 40 monks, 15 censer bearers and a furnace already) for running a pure nurgle army or just rebasing more daemons as had about 6k points of them in old money.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2016 at 11:32 AM, Dave Fraser said:

I had a fiendish plan this month and figured I would take the tournament scene by storm. 

Unfortunately everyone one else is doing the same. 

image.jpeg

To be fair, everyone seems to be using warpfire projectors or Doomflayer Gauntlets, not Shock Gauntlets, haha. :)

Archived