Hello everybody from an Italian living in the UK

BlackBass

Hello everybody,

I am Paolo

I am Italian, 25, and is about one year that I am living in London.

I discovered war-gaming and Warhammer this Christmas.

I was going to buy Tomb Kings but at the end I bought the starter box because of the price value and the special deal that the local shop was doing in that moment. I thought it was a good way to start and practice before start the army of my dreams: the Tomb Kings.

So at the moment I am playing AoS with an order army, with a mix between Stormcast and Empire (and a bit of Dark Elves).

Unfortunately, in the meantime, the Tomb King have been discontinued but I still managed to find on Ebay the 8th edition army book (so I could read all the lore) and I bought an unpainted and only partially built army. So, as soon as I finish painting my Order army, I will be ready to start working on the army of my dreams. 

My nick-name come from an experience that I had with 3  fish, black bass, that I released in my small pond and they literally ate all the gold fish who were there before. So, even if it doesn't mix really well with Warhammer, I choose to call my army 'black-bass', to make it clear who command in the battlefield!!!xD

I am super excited about AOS and I love this community full of great people.

Thanks to everybody!

• 2 months later...
On 25/08/2016 at 9:13 AM, fartsocks said:

Welcome. Where abouts do you normally play?

I usually play on Thursday evening on the Games Workshop in in Tottenham Court Road

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Warhammer/@51.5210833,-0.1257151,15.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x7b9e0fd5070d5ead!8m2!3d51.5182503!4d-0.1317447

There is always someone to play! give it a try if you can!

16 hours ago, BlackBass said:

I usually play on Thursday evening on the Games Workshop in in Tottenham Court Road

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Warhammer/@51.5210833,-0.1257151,15.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x7b9e0fd5070d5ead!8m2!3d51.5182503!4d-0.1317447

There is always someone to play! give it a try if you can!

Cool. I work in London, so might be able to get down there. Do you just turn up, or need to arrange something in advance?

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/11/2016 at 9:34 AM, fartsocks said:

Cool. I work in London, so might be able to get down there. Do you just turn up, or need to arrange something in advance?

You can just go there and Usually there are people to play with! If you go there around 6pm is probably the best time!

Archived